Central Coast Grown creates strong connections among farmers, the public and the land to nourish our community, support local agriculture, and make local food products accessible for all. With that said, there are a number of ways you can get involved and join our network of dedicated volunteers.
Please click one (or more) of the opportunities below to submit a short survey letting us know how you’d like to get involved!
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Contribute to the vision and development of Central Coast Grown and City Farm SLO.
- Help to advance a sustainable local food system in the community.
- Gain and/or share experience in a variety of different areas within our organization.
- Learn about your local food system.
- Be part of the team at Central Coast Grown!
Guidelines for Volunteering:
- Commit to your volunteerism – whether that’s weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Work in conjunction with CCG staff and board members.
- Try it on!